Sunday, January 9, 2011

Is your peanut butter American made?

I'd have to say that peanut butter is a staple in our home food supply. So I'm making it my quest to find
one that is "Made in USA".  My preferred brand is Wal-Mart's Creamy Reduced Fat Peanut Butter Spread -- but I may have to adapt my taste buds to a different one if I find this is not an American-made product.  My husband like crunchy peanut butter and we currently have a jar of Peter Pan.  It's made by ConAgra Foods, Omaha, NE.  BUT it doesn't say it's American made.  Think I'll do some checking with
ConAgra and look a little more at the other brands on the store shelves.  It seems I've looked before and couldn't find one that states it's a "Product of USA".  Will let you know -- or if you've found one, please share the information with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment