Wednesday, January 19, 2011

American-made clothing

This seems to be another category that it is "hard to find" items that are Made in USA anymore.  My daughter mentioned that New Balance shoes is the only company that offers American-made athletic shoes now. At one time I thought all of Carhartt Brand clothing was made in the US, but as I looked at the tags of some Carhartt shirts for possible Christmas presents, I found that not to be true.  The Carhartt socks I purchased are -- and they are excellent quality.  The men in our family really like Carhartt socks.
They are made to stand-up to lots of wear.  We buy our Carhartt products mainly at the Farm & Home Supply Store in Pittsfield.  Fun place to look and shop.

I think I'll contact Carhartt and ask what products are made in the USA.   Will let you know what I find out.

Until next time -

No comments:

Post a Comment